20061201

Nobody said it was easy

My computer died on me last night. The very very extreme last thing I thought would ever happened. I'm here infront of my brothers' PC. I swear to God this is the worst week anyone could ask for.. Where were you when I needed you the most.... Critically at my lowest.. Do I even deserve this?! Where did all our yesterdays been....? I can't even seem to smile and console myself that everything will be okay... Everyday just seems harder to take no matter how fucking hard I tried....
Can't you save me...?

I wrote a song for you and myself so I could pour every drop of sorrow and tear out of me, I seriously can't go on like that. Let this be my last straw..

Lost Meanings;
Truth's the shaperend edge of a knife
That stabs right through you
Leaving hearts in crimson blood
To live in a world filled with lies
A world you and I can't comprehend
Thought you'd be there to lift me up this wreck
Another mistake, and I was wrong again this time

I'd screamed out your name
When the world comes crashing through the doors
When reality shatters all hopes
My prayers reveberate
Till the devils set me free
And lay me down in your arms

Losing the way
It gets harder each day
Believing you would still be there like our yesterdays
But everything falls on deaf ears
Their meanings fade away
All my words said
What this love can't do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home